Audley Music - dedicated to promotion and exposure of unsigned bands and artists. New music is heard, reviewed, sold direct online, and discussed in fair forum. Advice on how to self-publish, produce, and market is available to all.

Monday, May 02, 2005

Man vs Machine

Hi,
sorry I missed yesterday but it was my birthday and we can all be forgiven for the excesses that occur.
One of the presents I had was a pedometer which measures how many steps you take in a day, and to be healthy you are supposed to take 10,000.
Of course, it then becomes a challenge to show the bloody machine you CAN do it!
On Sunday I did 9,600 and today I did 14,600. Quite a good average!
One of the other presents I was given was a bottle of 12 year old single Islay malt whisky and I'm off to sample that in a sec, to counter the good effects of all that excercise.
Looks like the Juanitas will definitely be in UK November time now, and I'm still waiting to hear about Fotomoto but I did get a nice long email from them.
Peakz album is in the final stages and will be available soon. Watch this space.
Bye for now from Bank Holiday Britain.
Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home