Audley Music - dedicated to promotion and exposure of unsigned bands and artists. New music is heard, reviewed, sold direct online, and discussed in fair forum. Advice on how to self-publish, produce, and market is available to all.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Fabulous Fotomoto







My very good friends Fotomoto from Ukraine have uploaded new tracks to their MySpace site and they are well worth a listen.
There are great electro-smooth covers of clasics Big in Japan and Joe le Taxi.
Give your tired ears a treat and wind down from the Christmas shopping.
Visit the Fotomoto page or have a listen at the mp3 player embedded on this blog.



music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i visited your blog visit my blog and if you havetime just please click my ads plzzzz
my blog
http://krazzy-bose.blogspot.com

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home