Audley Music - dedicated to promotion and exposure of unsigned bands and artists. New music is heard, reviewed, sold direct online, and discussed in fair forum. Advice on how to self-publish, produce, and market is available to all.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Myspace vs Yuwie

Which one do you use or are you on both?
MySpace is the famous one, the giant but Ywie is the one that pays per pageview and is expanding rapidly.
See both my profiles below and compare. I would be interested to know what you think!

http://www.myspace.com/audleymusic

http://www.yuwie.com/yuwie.asp?r=4931

2 Comments:

Blogger Yanjiaren said...

I am soooooooooooo glad we are on Yuwie..I think you have a mighty grand presence..funny I never had the chance to join Myspace but I am glad I found you on Yuwie..I am delighted!! I love your blog..I willvisit regularly..
God bless Bloggers and Google lol!!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Noel ~That SongBird Guy~ said...

Yuwie is rocking the Internet.
I am so happy to be involved with this fantastic site.
Hope to see you there.
Noel
That SongBird Guy

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home