Audley Music - dedicated to promotion and exposure of unsigned bands and artists. New music is heard, reviewed, sold direct online, and discussed in fair forum. Advice on how to self-publish, produce, and market is available to all.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

LANDERMASON, amazing eclectic folk duo


Many thanks to my good friend Terry at Yuwie for introducing me to LANDERMASON. Terry has a show at www.bishopfm.com and it's well worth checking out.
Read Terry's blog about them here
and check them out at MySpace

2 Comments:

Blogger project2501 said...

Dear Sir,

Just a moment ago I stumbled upon this blog. I would be interested in contacting Audley Music. How do I get in touch?
Please let me know. email: dna_124@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Tyn

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Moon Man said...

Nice log Michael I like the sound of LanderMason very unique style. I got some great ideas by visiting for my own blogs. Thanks see you over at Yuwie.........Mike

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home